Declarations for a Better Tomorrow
1. Don’t allow situations and people to close your mouth. Don’t you dare let the enemy steal your praise.
2. There is a flip side to defeating the enemy. Sometimes, you must remain quiet and let God work. You don’t have to respond.
3. Sometimes, the very thing you are running from could be the very thing that will set you free. You will experience freedom once you face it and acknowledge that it did happen.
4. Once you open your mouth and tell it, you are no longer bound by the fear of the secret.
5. You are greater than your past; you are stronger than you think, but first, you must believe it.
6. You are a living work on the earth, so what will you create? Someone is waiting for you to create so that they can live.
7. The enemy will look at your past and study your history. However, your past is no longer who you are. No setbacks, no pitfalls.
Author Vicki L. Kemp